We have two awesome internship positions available at Sweet Lauren Cakes in San Francisco!
We’re looking for two interns to come hang out and learn with us, one focusing on baking and decorating, and another focusing on business development and marketing. Here’s all the info for the Marketing and Business development internship, we’ll detail the bakery position soon.
We are looking for someone as unique and crafty as our product!
If any or all of the following apply to you, you should consider applying:
- You find yourself on Pinterest, design blogs (of any kind: fashion, party, wedding) when you have a spare minute.
- You feel like you are bursting with new and better ideas for the latest products. You believe you know what it takes to make the best product out there (or at least tell the world about it).
- You spend your spare time on the latest DIY pretty project. Generally you could be found covered in glitter.
- You are addicted to social media.
- You are organized to a T.
- You take great pictures! *Bonus: If you know how to use Adobe Photoshop.
Prove it: We want to hear about you and why you might be a great fit! Creative responses are encouraged.
- What’s your favorite craft project?
- What product can you not get enough of and why?
- What is the best new product out there?
- Favorite packaging that you have seen recently?
- Make your own question (and answer it!).
Why Apply: You can gain creative experience working with a start-up company in new product development, marketing development, and general biz dev. At the same time you’ll be honing your skills in event planning, blogging, accounting, crafting, editing, photographing, and designing!
Please send your answers to the above (and anything else we can’t live without knowing ) to:
[email protected] /* */ with the subject line INTERNSHIP