We are so excited to share with you a new product that we have launched at Sweet Lauren Cakes…. DIY Cake Pop Kits!
These cake pop kits were truly the result of lots of deep thought- we wanted to make sure that we thought of everything you could possibly need to have the same great cake pop experience at home! What’s even better…each kit makes around 32 cake pops!
So we pulled together these fun items to get you started:
- Vanilla Bean Dry Mix (created from the very same Vanilla Recipe that we use to make our delicious baked-from-scratch cake pops).
- Creamy Frosting (also the very same delicious buttery-hint-of-caramel frosting that we use in every batch). Made from the famous Strauss Creamery butter.
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers (these are not your average Wilton or Merkens variety- these are far better tasting, and far easier to melt and dip, making your cake pop experience 100% better!)
- Cake Pop Sticks – 32 elegant 8” sticks for a sophisticated yet fun cake pop experience.
- Sprinkles, Sprinkles and more Sprinkles! 3 Different jars of sprinkles to decorate your cake pops: confetti sprinkles, multi colored decoretttes and pink sparkle sugar.
- Wrappers and Ribbon Take these cake pops to go with optional wrappers and ribbon! OR give to friends, they’ll be thankful!
- Presentation Display Box– The perfect size to display your favorite pops, complete with a “Vanilla Bean” tag so everyone will know what flavor they are about to bite into.
- DIY Instruction Booklet- Last but not least, the instruction manual! We get down with all the tips and tricks you need to know, along with photos to help you along the way. We even include some flavor options for turning your vanilla cake into other fun flavors!
OR send to a friend- know someone who loves to bake? Let them give these cake pops a whirl. They might even want an extra box.
DIY Cake Pop Kits are also available for pick-up from our Kitchen in Bernal Heights. Just let us know you are coming to make sure we have some ready to go!